Sunday, July 20, 2008
Just before bed...
10 things I'm grateful for:
1) Some interesting job leads.
2) Time to visit with friends.
3) Robin and the Englishman are going to England again - I will miss them but they will be happy there. So I'm grateful on their behalf.
4) Tip is getting his appetite back (and not puking on the rug).
5) Scott's back is getting much better.
6) My two chiropractors (and thank God for them) got married - to each other! What fun.
7) Baby A is growing and happy and the new family is doing quite well.
8) Robin gave me an enormous begonia plant, in a brightly colored pot that will remind me always of her.
9) Mom and I posted an ad for our editing services - so we are in business!
10) I finally realized (and told Scott) why I have become a leisurely country driver in New Hampshire: I am finally content. Even when I get anxious or stressed in my mind, in my heart here, I am content. Blissful.
Thankful. And off to bed.