Saturday, July 26, 2008

Late Night

You know you are up too late on a regular basis when you know the TV schedule by heart. I have been up so many nights until 3 or 4 lately. This is how it goes:

11:00 Sex in the City (or Channel 9 news)
11:30 Everybody Loves Raymond
12:00 Friends (which has only become tolerable in the last week)
12:30 Everybody Loves Raymond (still?)
1:00 get sucked into blogging or read book
...
2:00 need another meal (grr)
...
2:30 attempt bed? no luck.
3:00 or 4:00 try again. experiment with other beds like the guest room or the couch. if on the couch, must disconnect annoying ticking clock. if you find it on the counter, dismantled, in the morning, you'll know why.

argh.

that's why my blog posting dates never match when I wrote them. yes, it was technically "the next day" (depends on who you ask), but to me, it was last night.

time has become a flowing river of confusion and memory loss, not to mention some enjoyable side effects of dizziness. time schmime. as i said before, "sleep is for the weak." oh to be weak...
~Al

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's 9:45am. I think I'll try and wake Ally up for a Saturday. Itis a crap shoot. Wish me luck.
~Scott