5 Pet Peeves:
- Drivers not using turn signals and then slamming on the brakes to turn.
- Telemarketers. Add to that, those completely automated telemarketers. You say, "Hello," and there's a silence and then the recording starts. You know the ones.
- Teachers who can't spell. Seriously, people!
- President Bush saying "nucular" - that drives me insane!!! Sarah Palin did it too! THE WORD IS NUCLEAR! Noo-clee-ur. Practice it, know it, and stop being an idiot.
- Hair clippings in the sink. Ickkkkk.
5 Things that Cheer Me Up:
- When people start singing along to the radio. (I especially love singing to that song "Chicken Fry.")
- Seeing a dog to pet in Petco. And a new favorite activity of hilarity - watching the mice cages at Petco. Hours of fun!
- Hearing a message from Anna, Emma, or Matthew (little children) on my answering machine.
- Finding a paycheck in the mailbox.
- Snow falling.