Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bumper Sticker

Tonight as I drove home from Mom's, I was stopped at a red light when I saw the most honest and hilarious bumper sticker on a pick-up truck. It read, simply,

boobies!

Ahh, there are so many things in this world to be thankful for! :) So tonight, I give you my list:

1) boobies!
2) wide, graceful hips
3) sincere kisses on the back of my husband's neck
4) cat snuggling on my chest, while I sit in the cold night air in my leather jacket
5) the spot at the bottom of the spine, where the hand wants to caress
6) pudding in a cloud (thank you, Bill Cosby)
7) laughing at each other, together
8) a quiet house at 11 p.m.
9) my page-turner book that i will soon devour
10) and other sensual pleasures that keep us delighted day after day

This life is hard enough. Find some pleasure. Drink it in. And if all else fails, thank God for boobies. Everybody loves boobies.

~Ally

No comments: