Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update on the pending Baby Haley

Baby Haley is still in the oven, thank God. Every day she gets a little bigger and stronger, we hope, and more ready for life on the outside. I bet she is perfecting her backstroke, or at least her Downward Facing Dog by now.

Hillary - mom - is doing okay but struggling through the ridiculosity of "complete bed rest" with five children. Riiiight. If I had any money, I would send her a nanny. If I had any money, I would go down to TN and help her out, make some casseroles, pop some Blues Clues on the DVD and let the poor girl sleep while me and the troops have a teddy bear tea party...or more likely, a Spiderman save-the-universe party.

She has three boys and two girls. And Sweet Baby Haley on the way.

Her husband is working like a maniac, but struggling like we all are, since he was laid off of his "real job" and is doing whatever work he can find in the meantime.

Oh, may the energy and vitality of youth sustain you all. May the hopefulness of each day's end bring you encouragement. And may there be rest, somewhere in the midst of it all.

You can do this, Girl! We love you! xo

~Ally

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Mom and Family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the update.